With a growing nightlife in Jenks, we’ve compiled some of our favorite evening places to visit on your trip or after a day of work with friends and coworkers.
- Driving through downtown at night is a treat. The illuminating lights over downtown are quite stunning when night hits. Need to get out of the house? Take a scenic night drive.
- Grab your family and head to The Backyard in the Melody Lane District. Plenty of patio space and room for kids to run awaits at one of Jenks most recent developments. Rotating food trucks and Josh’s Snow Cones are available each night. Right next door, adults can enjoy a few beers at The Cape Brewing Company, Jenks first brewery.
- Maggie’s Music Box offers live music, a rum bar and a rotating food trucks. On a nice night, you can enjoy their great patio space.
- Do you live life on the edge? Grab some friends or coworkers and enjoy friendly competition at Got Wood Axe Throwing downtown. They also offer craft local beer. For a bonus: ask the staff what a buttstick is.
- Spend an evening at the Riverwalk Crossing. Enjoy great food and libations at Andolini’s Pizzeria, GolfSuites, Letterman’s Lounge or Los Cabos Mexican Grill to name a few. You can also grab a bay at GolfSuites for golf fun with friends or coworkers.
- Grab some drinks! Local favorite George’s Pub offers great food, drinks, trivia and local charm. Elm Street Pub is another local favorite destination for classic pub food and drinks.
- Pro tip: The Oklahoma Aquarium is open late on Tuesdays. The bull shark tunnel is magical like Harry Potter, but more fearsome like Geralt of Rivia. Trust us; it’s a spectacular exhibit.